Monday, March 23, 2015

Fun With Brandy!



Here
are two cards I made while watching a video from brandys video . I was just watching it as I made the cards. As you can see in the first picture, someone was watching me while I was doing it.
On Brandys card she used a paper crimper to do her background and then rubbed a black Memento ink pad over it. I no longer have a crimper so I used two different embossing folders. Both of these folders are from Stampin Up. The large dots and the stripes. I couldnt decide which one I liked best so I used both.
I think I like the polka dots the best. But you know me, I love polka dots. I used Melon Mambo ink on the pink flower and tempting turquoise on the blue flower. For the sentiment I used the new Best Day Ever stamp set that is in the Sale A Bration catty. The flowers are stamped with the Petal Potpourri set and then punched out with the Medallion punch. These are a bundle in the spring occasions catty.
These cards were really fun to make. I think they are very cheery and happy and would work for many occasions.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment