Friday, March 13, 2015

The Deconstructed SKetch #192

This is an anniversary card for my hubby. Our anniversary is this weekend. A big 29 years! Next year we are hoping to do something really special. This year no plans at all.
I made this card for the sketch . I used a stamp set from Taylored Expressions called A Perfect Pair Burgers & Fries. It was fun to color. I did color it with copic markers.
I always find it hard to make a masculine card because there just isnt enough fun colors to use. You cant use pink or flowers or fun embellishments. But it has to be done right???

I somehow didnt notice until I put the image on the card that it is a little crooked. Its hard to tell when your are stamping it because the stand a little crooked anyway.
Oh well, it was all done when I noticed so here it is!!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment