Friday, March 20, 2015

Butterfly Basics!

I found this card at brandys cards and just loved it so I decided to case it. (One of these days I will get back into making my own designs)!. This card is used from the Occasions catalogue from Stampin Up. It is called Butterfly Basics and has cool matching dies.
It was really fun to make since it was almost all just stamping. There is only one layer to this card even on the inside. Its very hard for me to do a one layer card but I managed to make myself do it for this card. Also I am usually not into collagey cards but this set just makes you want to do collage cards. I wouldnt really know how to come up with a collage card on my own so I am glad there are others out there that do it so well!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment