Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Chillax Cards and Stampin Up News!


I just love this new set. It is called Chillax and is from Taylored Expressions. You can visit her great stuff on her blog http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/ or check out her online store. You can access it on her blog. I pretty much cased these cards from her blog (with her permission). I changed them just a little. Taylor is a great source for inspiration. She is one of the blogs I check out almost every day! I used stampin up cardstock, summer sun, green galore and riding hood red. Also colored the images with copic markers, diamond glazed all the glasses and used white glitter on the margarita glass and stickles around the sentiment.
When ever I show my work I like to give credit where credit is due. So since stampin up is changing their rules and expects demonstrators to not do this I had to come to a tough decision. Not give credit to the wonderful people who inspire me and the great stamp companies out there or quit being a demonstrator. So I will not be selling stamping up anymore. Honestly, I think its our choice what we put on our blogs. (within reason of course!)
So Thank you Taylor for being such an inspiration for me!!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment