Sunday, September 20, 2009

My 1st Lulu Card!

Here is my 1st Lulu card from Stamping Bella. This little gal is Gertie. Isnt she adorable?
I finally used my Stampin Up ds paper Thoroughly Modern. I love the colors in it. These are the new "In Colors" for this year. I used Bermuda Bay and Melon Mamba cs melon mamba polka dot ribbon. I used my ever faithful nesties. Also the sentiment is from Stamping Bella also. I punched out the flower with a martha stewart flower punch after I stamped white cs with a polka dot stamp from My Favorite Things Behind The Scenes set. I used a crushed velvet brad in the center of the flower. I have bubble gum and swimming pool colors from doodlebug designs. I miss the sugar coated brads. They arent as easy to find. Its like they were replaced with the velvet ones or something. But I just happened to pick these two colors up at a cool scrapbook store when Kati and I were at the beach last weekend.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment