Saturday, September 5, 2009

September Calender

Each year my friend Alice and I do calenders. We each do every other month. We trade off each year so we get different months each year. I have the odd months this year and as you can see I am a little late. But at the last minute is when I usually get my ideas and I ordered Doraline two weeks ago and just got it this week.
So my supplies are Doraline with a sunflower by Motivet. I love Doraline, I think is adorable. I have one more I havent used yet. The birthday one. It is very fun. My other stamps are the calender stamp by Paper Inspiration and the september is from Just Rite Stampers. I used su papers Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun and Almost Artichoke. I added some ribbon and I think my ds paper is from Bobunny. I used my black glaze pen on her eyes, shoes and black dots on her dress. Also I colored her with copic markers.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment