Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall is Here!

Well, our leaves are barely starting to turn colors and even tho the weather is beautiful, you can feel fall. It is here!
So, that means Halloween cards, fall cards christmas cards, you know the drill. This is my first Halloween card. I used stampin ups Autumn Apparitions and All Holidays. I actually pulled out my stampin up markers to color the images. I used only orange, basic black, river rock and very vanilla cardstock. My designer paper is Reminisce Halloween Collection. I also actually pulled out one of my stampin up wheels for the bottom of the card. The ribbon is More Mustard. I had these leaves I got at Craft Warehouse yesterday for my November calenders and decided to put some of them on because I felt the card needed just a little something.
I used my stampin up oval and scalloped oval punches.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment