Sunday, September 13, 2009

TESC82 Taylors Sketch Challenge!

I made this card for Taylors Sketch Challenge #82. (http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/). I love her blog. She is very inspirational. (I know I keep saying this.).
I used some paper I got at the beach scrapbook store this week. It is from a line of scrapbookin supplies called cookbookin'. It has cool papers and accents. If you are wanting to make a scrapbook for your recipes or scrapbook pages, check them out. I cant find their website on the back of a package Kati had laying around but try http://www.cookbookin.com/ or something like that. Kati has been making a recipe scrapbook and it is really great. She has used a few of these. I will be posting some of her recipe pages. She is doing a great job.
Anyway, for my card I used some of the papers from cookbookin'. These pages are like a 50's diner theme. I layer it with black on a white card. My stamps are from My Favorite Things set called Here's the Scoop. Its a fun set. I colored my image with copic markers and then used diamond glaze on the fudge sauce and sundae glass. I used stampin up punches and riding hood red satin ribbon.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Love that DP...relly does have a 50's feel to it!

    ReplyDelete