Friday, September 11, 2009

Home made Bella Storage Case!







What a beautiful day it is here today. Kati and I went to the coast and it was so perfect and hot. We had the most wonderful day. The only bad part was my camera wasnt working.



Anyways! I have been trying to organize all my unmounted acrylic and rubber stamps. They are just two baskets and so hard to find anything. I got one storage case from http://www.ellenhutson.com/. I really liked that one and got lots in it so now I was done to one basket. Then I got that great stamp set from http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/ and got a storage case from her. I really liked that also but one I put a Gina K designs set and my taylored expressions set and 4 of my penny black sets it was all full. Also I still had this big bag of bella stamps. I wanted to do something with them so I could get to them easier. Then I looked at storage on their website http://www.stampingbella.com/ and saw what they did. So I went to office max and found this cool binder and some baseball card pocket sheets and made my own binder. I love it! Also, it only cost me about $7 and I put all my bellas in it and have several full pages left plus a few slots on other pages. My bellas I have boughten sentiments to go with them are right beside my bellas and the sentiments that dont belong with anyone are on a page by themselves. Then I have a misc page, a lulu page and a ketto page. I looove it!!!!!

My pictures my have come out all over the place but you can see the side, I used rubons that say Bellas, then the front with the bubbles, (sorry its sideways!), then the picture of one of the pages.
Oh, I am excited, I get all day sunday with the house to myself to stamp and clean. I cant wait!!! But first I have to work tomorrow. Boo!!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!


Here are some pictures! Let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment