Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My First Stair Step Card

This is my 1st stair step card. I broke down and bought a scor-pal to make it. So far I am not really impressed with the scor-pal but I know several people that have one and love it so I will keep using it and see what happens.
I used stampin up kiwi kiss (I will be so sad when my stash of kiwi kiss is gone!) and cameo coral cardstock and some basic grey lemonade ds paper. I used my martha stewart punch for the 1st time. I love it. Also my new nesties for the 1st time. Lots of 1sts with this card. Oh, also my stampin up scallop circle punch. Another 1st is my just rite stampers stamp. I love the saying on this card. I colored it with copic markers. I was thinking I added glitter and you couldnt see it in the picture and then realized I forgot to add glitter so I will be doing that also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment