Friday, October 2, 2009

November Calender!

Here is my last calender for this year. Next year there will be three of us doin them and we are going to get them all done by Decemeber 15 and then next year we will have a full year all at once. I used my JustRite Stampers for the month and my paper inspiration calender stamp. Also the leaves and pumpkins are from stampin ups Autumn Harvest. My turkey paper is Reminisce Turkey Trot. I layered it with su pumpkin pie. I also used some Jolie artwork for the turkey and little girl. I added some fall leaves for color and used Autumn Expressions set from Inkadinkadoo.
So, I place my last stampin up order this week. I have decided definately not to be a demonstrator anymore. Stampin Up supposedly encourages "hobby demonstrators" but evidently not with their strict new rules. There are too many great stamps out there and its nice to give credit where credit is due.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment