Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Card!

I used a stamp set I have had for about a year for this card. It is from Flourishes and is called Autumn Flourish. It is a cool set. Some neat leaves and some cool leave swirls. I used a Kaleidacolor pad. I have a whole drawer full and pulled one out. It is one of my favorites, Creole Spice. I stamped the leaves randomly and then used a sponge to fill in the blank spaces. I used stampin up cs more mustard and almost artichoke. The Happy Thanksgiving is from stampin set. Cant remember which one now and my stamp room is such a mess I cant find the box. I think its still in my cabinet and one of my kitties is sleeping in front of it and I dont want to disturb him. I used some ribbon from http://www.codwholesale.com/ that perfectly matches almost artichoke cardstock. I pulled one of my leaves out from my craft warehouse stash to set off the sentiment.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment