Sunday, October 4, 2009

TESC85


This is my card for TESC85 Taylors Sketch challenge from http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/. I love the little hedgehogs from Penny Black. This little gal is from a set called Tiny Wishes. I colored her hat to match a hat Kati had when she was a little girl. It was black velvet with a flower just like this. I think she actually still has it packed away somewhere.
The papers are the lemonade collection from Basic Grey and stampin up cardstock Baja Breeze. I have about 1 pack left of Baja Breeze. I am really going to miss it when its gone. I am not a blue person but I love this color. It goes with everything. My ribbon is baja breeze also and I used my new modern label punch from stampin up. My nesties and some flowers. I also colored her with copic markers.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment