Monday, October 5, 2009

Just A Note!




This is my invite to my next stamp club. I used this cute this gal from stamping bella. I found this designer paper at a stamping store on saturday and just love the colors, so I pulled colors out from it and really like the way it turned out. I found a card like this on Michelle Wooderson's blog last year I think and have wanted to do this every since. The background stamp that looks like notebook paper is from Cornish Heritage Farms. The block I had to buy for it cost more than the stamp. But its the first time I have used it and I have had it at least a year. I made my own flowers with the same papers and running it thru the cuttlebug with the textile and bubble embossing folders and stuck a brad in the middle. I used Rich Razzleberry for the notebook stamp and colored the bella with copic markers. The little rug on the floor is from a Papertrey ink set called Warm Happiness.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment