Sunday, October 11, 2009

My 2nd card TESC86

I made a 2nd card for taylors sketch challenge. I used one the stamps from her set. I love these flowers. You can check it out for yourself at her online store. She is great. I used papers Deena's Paper Lane from My Minds Eye. I love how soft this card looks. I think it would be a great birthday or wedding card. I used it as a thinking of you card. The stamp is from Endless Creations. I love the font on this stamp. I have a Happy Birthday stamp from them also. It looks it was handwritten. I had a little ribbon left from some wedding card samples I did awhile back and got these little ribbons at a stamp store in Newberg. I colored the image with copic markers and layered it with my nesties then put some pink candy dodahs I bought from Taylors online store awhile ago. I used Pink Piroutte and Baja Breeze for the cardstock. I really love these two colors and will be so sorry to see them go when I run out.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! & this one is soft & pretty...love the lace & all the pink!! just lovley!!

    ReplyDelete