Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stick Chicks

I used to love stick chick stamps but havent used them in like forever. They are made by american art stamps. This one is called building a snowman. I found it when I went to the beach with the girls in like june or july but it was a wood mounted price for a cling mounted stamp so I put it back. Then when I went to the beach with Kati last month or so it was on sale for like $5. So I thought to myself thats more like it and got it. I cant remember where the ds paper is from but the cardstock is stampin ups blue bayou and purely pomegranite. Both retired in-colors from a few years ago. I think that is also Old Olive. I used stampin up punches and my nesties. Colored it with copic markers and glittered it. The ribbon is also retired stampin up.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment