Friday, October 9, 2009

Parka Penquins




I love these little Parka Penquins from Our Craft Lounge. I think they are so fun. I used the Martha Stewart Icicle Punch for the top and ran it thur my xyron machine and glittered it. I used Our Craft Lounge White Sparkly Fluff on her hood and his hat and glittered the bottom for snow. I also glittered the snowflakes. My papers are stampin up kiwi kiss and melon mambo cardstock and My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas collection designer papers.
I went to town to the scrapbook store today and bought some Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses collection and some other fun christmas papers too.
Also the sentiment on this card is from Impression Obsession Let It Snow set. On the pink border around the penquins I stamped the little snowflake with Papertrey ink Fresh snow white ink.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment