Monday, July 26, 2010

2nd Post Today!




So I was trying to make this card this afternoon and Keke decided he just wanted to sit and watch me. I dont know what was so fascinating. Maybe he wants to learn to stamp. Then he decides to just lay down and take a nap right there where I am working. How can anyone work with this little adorable ball of fur right there. Of course he wants to nap since he kept me up half the night.
For my card, this is a digital image by Kenny K downloads. They have some really cute stuff and now that I know how to print them out I really love the digital images. See something you like??? Buy, print and use it all in like 5 minutes. How great is that???
So this little gal with the ice cream cones is called Trouble maker. Isnt she great? This paper I got the other day at Hi School Pharmacy in Silverton. My good friend Joyce took me there. Boy for a pharmacy they had a great selection. I got quite a few things. The designer paper on this card is from Bobunny, their Jazmyne collection. I love the colors in it. I combined it with stampin ups certainly celery, mauve mist and elegant eggplant. I love these colors together. The sentiment is from My Favortie Things Heres the Scoop. I really like how this card turned out. Now I have to go do the insides.
See Ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment