Monday, July 19, 2010

Addition to Previous Post!


So I found my problem with my previous post and why it took three trys to post it. So I am adding the photo showing the inside of the card because I really like how it turned out.
I had someone at work the other day who bought some of my cards tell me that she had a suggestion. But it really wasnt a suggestion it was a complaint. She said there isnt room inside my cards to write. But you know what. I think the inside should be pretty too and if you want to write a letter with a card then just Write a Letter, right? Just write it on a piece of paper and stick it in with the card.
Anyway, enough of my grumbling. Here is the inside of the previous card I posted. The sentiment is one I have had for a loooong time from CTMH.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment