Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Card In Memory of Kitten Little!


We had to have our sweet little kitty put to sleep yesterday. It was a very hard decision to make but he just kept getting sicker and skinnier. So I made this card for him. I know I did it all in pink and tried to make Henry into Henrietta but I dont think Kitten Little would have minded. This is sniffling Henry from Whiff of Joy. I was thinking that it was just for get well soon cards but then I realized that when you are sniffling it could be for other things as well. Like being sad. So I gave Henry a pink scarf and some eyelashes because I wanted him to be a her. Not sure if I pulled it off but thats ok. I used my nestibilities and some misc papers I had. Then found some flowers for it. I liked the saying I picked it is from a stampin up set called Stem Sayings. It says exactly what I am feeling right now and probably always will. A friend sent me a really cute poem about animal heaven and how they stay there just until they see their owners come thru the pearly gates and then they go join them. I thought it was very sweet even tho it did make me cry more. Hopefully, our sweet kitty is not in anymore pain.
Happy Stamping and Love your pets!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment