Sunday, July 11, 2010

3 Challenges in 1 Again!



I started this card for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #120 but the decided to also make it for Just Magnolias Recipe 3Flowers, 2 Papers and a ribbon. So I hope Taylor doesnt mind that her sketch might have gotten a tiny bit lost in the card. You can still see it ther if you look. Oh, the third blog challenge is Flutterby Wednesday. You just have to have a fairy or angel or something with wings. So for the deets: Stamps Sweet Tilda, Su Butterfly prints. Flowered paper is by Melissa Francis and the polka dot paper is from and 8 x 8 paper pack from Marcella K I think I might have picked it up at Target. I used one of Stampin ups new colors Marina Mist and Pink Pirouette they brought back (Yeah! my absolute favorite!). The ribbon is also new from stampin up Marina Mist. I used some blue flowers I picked up at a local stamp storeand of course rectangle nesties.
I hope you all had a great weekend! One more week of work and I have 10 whole days off!!!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweet Tilda card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty Tilda card! Your butterfly is so pretty too - love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I love the sparkly butterfly! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete