Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TESC#119

Hello Everyone! This is my sketch challenge for Taylored Expressions. It is also going to be my invites for stamp club this month. I found these cute stamps at Michaels a few weeks ago and since they were on sale had to get them. You know when you see things enough you start to like them. Thats how I am feeling about Owls. That is also how I originally felt about magnolias.
This was a fun simple card to make, although I am making twelve of them so I will be working on them for a little bit.
I used my new cardstock from Papertrey Ink. It is called Hawaiin Shores I think. It is such a pretty bluish green color. I am also using ribbon from there too. I threw in some of my other favorite PTI color Raspberry Fizz.
I hope you enjoy this card.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment