Friday, July 23, 2010

New Card and Some Pictures!




Yesterday Kati and I had lunch with our friend Joan. We went to the Lavender Tea House in town. Its a really cool place to go. Their scones and clotted cream and lemon curds are to die for!
For my card, I found this cool picture of grandma and grandpa. Well, its not a picture, its a digital image. I am trying to work with the digital images. The cool part is you get them right away. The bad part is if you dont know alot about computers (like me!!!!) its hard to do. I have to have my daughter come over and help me everytime I want to print any out.
But this one comes from Karensdoodles. She has rubber images also. I just thought this was soooo cute.
I used some paper out of my huge!! stash. I think it is from Wild Asparagus. I combined it with stampin ups new Pear Pizazz (I love that name) and Bermuda Bay cardstock, added a little of the new stampin up lace and a brad and spacer. I also used stampin ups Loads of Thoughts for the sentiment and circle and scallop circle punches.
I hope you enjoy this card!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment