Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pansys!


I love how this pansys card turned out. I dug out some CTMH background papers and the pansys paper. The pansy stamp is from Serendipity and the sentiment is from Paper Inspiration. I used the stampin up top note die and the martha stewart pansy punch. I havent done the inside yet but I think I may use the matching pansy corner punch for it. I colored the pansys with copic markers and then made my own glimmer mist and used it on the top note piece. I then inked it around the edges with so saffron ink. I used elegant eggplant and barely banana cardstock. The pansys are stamped on the top note piece which I used shimmery white cs for and then stamped again and double stacked in some places. I wanted this to be really sparkly so I used stickles on the pansys and even on the edge of the ribbon. My glimmer mist worked out pretty good. You just had to play around with it to get it the way you want it. This card is for this months stamp club so each of the gals will also get a bottle of homegrown glimmer mist.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment