Monday, July 26, 2010

Life as a Cat and Lighthouse Card!




It must be the best life to be a cat! Here is my grandkitty Keke and our kitty Sam! While Keke is visiting Sam likes to stay outside alot. He loves our chairs with the cushions. What a great life!
My card is the third card for last weeks stamp club. They like to have one man card each month so I think this qualifys. The lighthouse is from Great Impressions and the sentiment is hero arts. I saw this layout on a tutorial put out by Gina from Gina K Designs. I used stampin ups cheesecloth for the background and the leaf stamp is from great impressions also. I added the shells for a little dimension.
The inks and cardstock are stampin up. It is blue bayou ink and marine mist and forest forest cardstock.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment