Monday, March 19, 2012

Art Impressions Day!


Today is my first day to post on Art Impressions blog. This the project I came up with. I made this little Easter basket using Tea Time. I think these little bunnies are so cute having tea together. They could be used for a lot of things besides easter like tea parties, best friends, birthdays. All kinds of stuff.
I didnt really have a pattern for the basket. I just kind of made a box. Then decorated it. I filled it with some grass and some Easter candy. The greeting is warmest easter wishes from Art impressions also.
I colored the image and then cut it out with a large oval die from spellbinders, then used some pretty ds paper from Best creations with another spellbinders die. The greeting I punched 1st with an su punch and then a scalloped circle spellbinders.
I added some glitter and ribbon and those cute little butterflys. The border on the top and grass on the bottom are Martha Stewart punches. Also the handle is a martha stewart punch.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment