Sunday, March 25, 2012

Convention Treasures!

I went to the Heirlooms Rubber Stamp convention today. It seems like every year there is less there then the year before. But I always seem to find plenty to spend my money on. It was a great day to go. The weather wasnt sunny but it wasnt boring down rain like last year either so we didnt get soaked but didnt miss a bright sunny day either. It was almost 60 and cloudy. Quite a bit different then the snow a few days ago.
Anyway, on to my treasures. Everything,(almost) fit into a little app 5x7" bag. Except my coffee mug and Close to My Heart catty.
Sorry the picture is a little dark. So here is my bag of treasures, my new CTMH catty and my adorable coffee mug. Here is a close up of my mug.
This adorable mug came with everything you see here in it. Directions for two cupcake card, three stamps, a little inker and a liquid applique (aka frosting). Isnt this the most adorable idea you ever saw?? It was at the Make an Impression booth. I just had to have it. They had one other and it was a Thanks A Latte Stamp Kit.

Stay tuned for more close up of my treassures from the rubber stamp convention!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment