Monday, March 26, 2012

Mouthfuls!

Here is my Art Impressions card for this great monday. I say great MONDAY because I am off work!! Yeah! I have 4 days off this week and am going to be loving every minute!!
This cute little rabbit is called Mouthful Rabbit. It is a cute little rabbit that comes with all sorts of accessories, coffee mug, bonnet, phone, basket, bunnies for the basket, sun glasses, purse and greetings. There are a bunch of different mouthful characters. So head on over to Art Impressions and check them all out.
When I was at convention this weekend, I saw the Art Impressions booth there. It was pretty Impressive.
I have stamped my image and colored it with copic markers. I made my flowers and added some sparkle with some Gala Glitz from Heartfelt Creations. I used this fun bright paper from Stemma.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment