Friday, March 30, 2012

Yellow Tilda

Its been awhile since I have made a magnolia card. I was playing around with this new Spellbinders die I got. I have the Mega die and the regular size. With my cuttlebug the yellow layer is the biggest I can go. I wanted to make the whole card base with it but will have to wait until I get my Grand Calibur. They must be really popular because it has been on backorder for quite some time. There are three companies I have been watching that have all had them on back order and now are in stock, so hopefully mine will come soon.
I used the background stamp from SU called Stitched (I think) with So Saffron Ink. The 1st layer is So Saffron Cardstock. I used my magnolia flower die and triple layered the flower and then put some Gala Glitz from Heartfelt Creations in the center. I love this yellow designer paper from Promise Me Collection from Sei. In fact I just did a purse with it that I will be showing one of these days. I really like how it turned out.
I went to Michaels to get some more leopard print paper yesterday and found some great papers. I will have to take a picture and show them. They are going to make some fabulous purses. Cant wait!
I am entering this card in a couple of challenges:
Just Magnolia - Spring

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie of a card!! Love it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous - love that Tilda is standing in the corner - it wirks so well in your layout.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week for our BINGO challenge.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete