Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Products!

Since I havent had time for stamping in the last couple of weeks, I decided to show you the new product we used at the convention last weekend. These are called Gelatos and are made by Faber Castell. They are cute little chapstick looking containers. They feel like a creamy crayon. The are a Creamy Vibrant Pigment and water soluble. They work great on light papers or dark. They come in a lot of different colors. I got 5 of them myself so that is twenty. I think the only ones I didnt get were the black, gold and silver ones. Those were sold out.
We colored our image 1st. We just rubbed some of the color on a flower and then smoothed it out with our finger. Then we spritzed the image and added just a little outline of a different color and blended it in with a paintbrush. Each of these little packs come with a clear stamp and a paintbrush. The directions on the back of the package talk about using the stamp as a negative image.
I will be playing with these some this weekend and will show you some samples later.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment