Sunday, March 11, 2012

Convention with Heartfelt Creations!

I had a great time working at the Heartfelt Creations booth friday and saturday at the Scrapbooking convention with Emma Lou and Richard. They were the nicest people to work with. I was so nervous when I got there but Emma Lou made me feel very welcome from the first minute we met. Richard was great too.
I did the make and takes for them both days. We made these adorable little baskets. Silly me I didnt even bring one home or take a picture, but they were so adorable I will be making some and will take a picture. I was totally exhausted at the end of both days but it was an exciting experience and I loved it.
I also got lots of great stuff to take home with me so that was an added bonus. If you ever need any great inspirations check out their site. They have great samples and Emma Lou does great videos also. You can check them out at Heartfelt Creations.
They will be at the Heirloom Rubber Stamp convention around the 24 or 25 the of March. Whatever the dates are that weekend. But I dont believe Emma Lou and Richard will be there. I think they said their other team will be doing that one but I am postive they will be just as great!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment