Saturday, March 17, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Baskets!

These are the baskets that were used for the Heartfelt Creations make n take. I added the leaves. They werent on the original basket. I love this basket die. The dies and stamps are all Heartfelt Creations.
We used the Decorative Layored Basket and Carnation Creations dies, Carnation Florals 2 Precut Stamp Set, also inside the basket is little clear box. I used Gelatos to color the basket and some Elements for the inside of the flower. All these supplies can be found at Heartfelt Creations. They only items I used that I didnt get there is the cardstock and I added some Glitter Liner from Viva around the edges of the flower for a little sparkle.
I think there is lots you could do with these baskets. They could be for wedding favors, birthdays, easter, christmas. They could also be sparkled and glittered up some more for a fancier look, or put other flowers on them. The skys the limit!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment