Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sketch Saturday!


Here are some more goodies from convention. I got all of the flourescent copic markers. They had a really good price and since I didnt bring my color book I knew I was safe getting all of these. Also I got these two adorable Whipper Snapper stamps, a punch and some fun stuff for the center of flowers and wherever you want some colorful bling from Judikins.
For my cards today, I made two of the same but with different ds papers. I used the sketch from sketch saturday for my card. I love this little turtle and he is easy and fun to color.
The other Whipper Snapper stamp is the mate to the stamp they used for the card on the front of the first copic marker coloring book. I have both of the books and they are very helpful and fun.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. Oh now isn't this darling!! Really love that stamp! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so cute.. those stamps are gorgous

    thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete