Friday, March 2, 2012

Exciting News!!

This has been a really exciting week for me stamping wise. 1st I heard from Art Impressions and they would like me to be on their design team. I was really excited to hear about that. They contacted me because of a card I entered in their contest last month.
Then I got hired to work at the Heatfelt Creations booth at the Scrapbooking Convention next friday and Saturday. I will be doing the make and takes. I saw on their newsletter they were looking for people so I inquired just for fun and they hired me. I cant wait for that! I am thrilled and scared to death at the same time.
Tomorrow I am off to the beach for the weekend with some co-workers. We are going to be having some fun hanging out. We will be doing some drinking and I am taking the supplies to make the purses like I made. We will see how this works out!
Cant wait!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment