Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another Cupcake Card

Hello! Happy friday! Oops, I guess its not friday for everyone but it is my friday! Yeah!
I made this card with the new Karen Lockhart violet cupcake stamp. I am a little disappointed it doesnt show as much as I would like tho. Dont you just love her stamps? And what better place is there to get them then at Ellen Hutsons store? Shes the best.
Supplies used were Basic Grey Euphoria, stampin up certainly celery and retired eggplant. (I really stocked up on that before it retired.) I also used papertrey ink's plum pudding satin ribbon. I added some crystal effects with glitter on the flower but that doesnt show up very well.
My stamps are violet cupcake and happy birthday by Karen Lockhart. Oh, also some dew drops.
Happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment