Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bella Week



Hello Everyone!
Well, the weekend is over and tomorrow is
monday. We are having our postponed Christmas
party at work tho. (It was postponed due to snow.) So that will start the week off with some
fun.

I have decided to make this week a Stamping Bella week. I will be putting a new Bella card on here for every posting this week. Probably not every day since I only have 5 and this is the 1st one.
I made this card for an invite to a stamping club at my house next month. I thought it would be a fun card and very approriate for a stamp club. What do you think?
Supplies: Stamps-stampingbella and bella sentiment(it didnt have a name on the package)
Ink: Basic Black (I use adirondack pitch black for copics) and copic markers.
Paper: Su pink passion and summer sun. Also DS Bobunny Teen Chic Squared.
Embellishments: Misc ribbon (dont remember from where) su punches and some dew drops and cool rhinestone flowers I got from my favorite local scrapbook store.
Thanks for looking!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment