Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Grandniece







Here are my two grandnieces. Arent they the cutest every. You can tell Ashley is very happy with her new little cousin Brooklyn. I hope to go see them next week too and get better pictures. I am making birth annoucements for my niece as a baby gift. I am planning on printing the full annoucement on it for her so she wont have to fill them out herself.
I hope she likes them. I am using some of my Gina K stamps for the very 1st time.
I also made a couple of other cards this weekend I will post later this week. One is with cupcakeabella from stampinbg bella and the other is with one of the new karen lockhart stamps I got from www.ellenhutson.com that is the cupcake with the little violets in it.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl

No comments:

Post a Comment