Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentine's Color Contest


Here is a card I made for Ellens contest at http://www.ellenhutson.com/. It was to use any colors you think are valentines colors, use a karen lockhart stamp and use inchies. I love!!!!!!!!!!! Karen Lockhart stamps. They are fun, easy, elegant, quick. Whatever you want them to be. I love Ellens store also. She is very friendly, and helpful and they get your order out right away.
Supplies: Stamps-karen lockharts tulips
Inks: basic black
Misc: heart punch, inchies,ribbon from michaels,cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, su punch, taylored dots from http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/ (another one of my favorites)
Paper: su pink piroutte and basic black.
Thanks for looking. I am learning about setting up my blog from my hubbies coworker and my next project is to learn how to make my pictures better. My daughter tried to show me when she was home but some things are just harder to absorb than others.
Oh, I also used crystal effects from su on my inchies and threw on some glitter but it literally looks like I threw it on, so that didnt work quite the way I wanted but it still adds some bling to it.
Stamper Gyrl

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I found you site through Howdy Jack's link on Twitter... You do amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete