Saturday, January 17, 2009

Big Shot and Doctor Bag

Hello!

I had day 2 of 3 stamping day today. I dont know how tomorrow will go. My hubby and friends were supposed to go riding to the Gorge but there are supposed to be 50 mile an hour winds, so they might not go. Of course I can still stamp but its not the same as having the house to myself. Also today after stamping with my sister, I went to the hospital to see my new grandniece. She was born yesterday. She was 2 1/2 weeks early. She weighs almost 6 lbs and is adorable. Her name is Brooklyn Grace. I love her name. I will post a picture of her and my 10yr old grandniece who is Brooklyns cousin tomorrow. I will also have a picture or two of cards I have worked on this weekend. I have almost finished 4 sets.

Anyway, about my title for today. I am selling my bigshot. I bought it because I was told by two separate ladies that the sizzix dies would not fit into my cuttlebug. But guess what? They do. The long ones wont but I dont use them. So( a light in my head just came on) I will sell them too. I also have the doctors bag. I had to have it cuz it was pink and black, checkered and polka dots. All the great things in one. But they are just all sitting on the floor gathering dust and I figure it will be easier to sell if I sell them together.

So if anyone is interested just leave me a comment with your email address and we can discuss prices. I will have to figure out what I want to sell it for.

See you tomorrow and happy stamping.

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment