Monday, January 5, 2009

Taylored Expressions Challenge TECC49




Well, I did it! (Or at least I hope I did!) My 1st sketch challenge. I have done a few cards from sketch challenges but never actually entered the challenge. This is for Taylors challenge TECC49. I love Taylors blog. If you would like to enjoy it also please go to www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com.
This is the 1st time I have ever entered comments on someones blog. That is why I hope I did it. I hope she gets my comments to get to my card. I look forward to viewing Taylors latest on her blog every day.
Supplies: Stamps Verve cupcake affair/ SU Best yet
Inks: papertreyink dark chocolate, su inks regal rose, pretty in pink
Accessories: su pink ribbon, su punches, nestibilites and stamping bella baubles, also su dazzling diamonds glitter.
Stamper Gyrl

No comments:

Post a Comment