Friday, January 16, 2009

Clickabella


Hello and Happy Friday!
I made this card for taylors cupcake challenge for today TECC51.
I think this would be a fun card to send to lots of people who are on the computer all day but you want to send them more than just an email. I think I am on a bella kick lately. I have lots more stamped but need to do something with them.
Supplies: Paper-DS Heidi Grace Moonlight Meadow-Moon Song.
SU cs forest foliage. Ink: black. Misc supplies are taylor dots.
Happy Stamping
Stamper Gyrl

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love this computer Bella image! And that sentiment is so perfect for all of our online buddies... always just a mouse click away! Thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable -- love your Bella!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you did with this Bella, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE Bella-- wonderful card! :)

    ReplyDelete