Monday, January 19, 2009

Cupcakeabella


Hello Everyone! Happy Monday!
This is a card I did this weekend with cupcakeabella by stamping bella. Isnt she cute? Wouldnt it be great if that was really how cupcakes went to the hips and not the real way. I love cupcakes and its alot less fattening to buy cupcake stamps then the actual cupcakes. When our daughter was home visiting for the holidays she made some yummy cupcakes with pink cream cheese frosting. They were the best. She left me her frosting recipe. It has the actual heavy whipping cream in it and it is sooooooo yummy. I wish she was here to make me some more cuz I miss her like craaaazy.
See you tomorrw. Happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! That is a stunning card. Great job. I love all the details too. The colors are fabulous. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card!! I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete