Monday, January 12, 2009

Hannah's Snowbunny

Hello Everyone!
Well, its monday and work is done for the day, so we are into another week. This is a card I did using Hannahs snowbunny. Isnt she cute. She likes pink as much as I do. The card ended up being 5 x 7. I cut a piece of scratch paper the size of the plaid layer to see how everything fit before I did anything else. I usually make 6-10 cards at a time. Sometimes I just go crazy and start cutting everything and then say ops, this isnt going to work.
I hope you all like her. I glittered her hood, both pair of gloves and the heart by the word ski bunny.

Stamper Gyrl

Supplies: SU cs basic black, pink passion. Heidi Grace Valentine's Day Love story designer paper.

Copic markers, nestibilities and su punches, ribbon from stampin up.

Stamps: Hannah Snowbunny and sentiments from MFT Baby Its cold Outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment