Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2nd Day for Peddlers Pack!


This guy was a bit of a challenge for me. The mailman had doggie bones in his pocket and the little doggie that goes with him has a bone in his mouth. So I punched little hearts out and filled his pockets and the dogs mouths with them. The dog is one image. I stamped him once, masked him and then stamped him again. I colored the images with copic markers. Since I couldnt use designer papers I made strips of red and white paper and layered the white strips with red satin ribbon. The bigger hearts I punched with a martha stewart punch and put white dots on the red hearts with a signo gel pen and red dots on the white heart with a red glitter pen. Then I added a bow with the red satin ribbon on the upper corner of the card.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment