Sunday, January 23, 2011

Design Team #3

I went into Peddlers Pack Stamp store last weekend. I was talking to Joyce (the owner) about being invited to be on two design teams this year. She was asking how that works and I was explaining a little bit about each one.
Then she asked if I would like to be on a design team for her and I said YES! She said I was the 1st one. So I walked out with a bag of Peddler Pack Stamps, some bazzill papers, neenah paper and some ribbon.
I can only use Peddlers Pack stamps. Spellbinders dies are okay and NO designer papers.
So this has been a real challenge for me because anybody that knows me knows what a paper hog I am!!! I love those designer papers.
So I have done a few cards so far and will be dedicating this next week just to Peddlers Pack.
So stayed tuned for cards from them this week.
For anyone that is not close enough to drive to check out their store, you can check them out here.
If you are close enough to go visit them, they have A LOT more stuff than just Peddlers Pack. So go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment