Sunday, January 16, 2011

Card Boxes!

Well, I had all last week off work and spent most of the week working on things for other people and stamp clubs. Now everything is done and today I get to stamp whatever I want. Yeah! Those 100 baby invites were exhausting. I figured it took me about 24 hours to complete them . I dont have a photo yet. I guess I should take one before the leave tomorrow.
Here is one of the 4 card kits I did for my boss. She just told me the initials and let me do whatever I wanted so that made it a little more fun. All the designer papers and most of the cardstock except the white bases were all scraps. So that was nice to get rid of a few scraps. This particular set was two different papers. The polka dot is Papertrey Ink. I did have to pull a full sheet out of my stash now that I think about about it. The card box is from Taylored Expressions and so are the initials. She has a great download for initials. Round ones, square ones. Different designs. Its real cool. You can check all her stuff out here. She has great ideas and a great store.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment