Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cherry Tilda Again!

I know this card is alot like the blue cherry/blueberry tilda but I really wanted to use these papers. These are digital papers from Nitwit Collections. I really liked these cherry papers and the cherries at the upper right corner and the buttons I made along the bottom are from them also. I purchased one of the kits that includes all kinds of embellishments for digital scrapbooking and the papers. I wasnt sure how it all worked so I just tried one to see what all came with it. If you are a digital scrapbooker you really get a lot for the little you pay for it. I also used the new Seam Binding from the Stampin Up mini catalogue. It comes it about 6 colors. I used cherry cobbler and pear pizazz. The white paper I ran thru a sizzix embossing folder. I layer this with cherry cobbler cardstock on a white card base. The "buttons" at the bottom have the page pebbles from Memory Makers. The little pink cherries on the side of tilda are just the last I had purchased from Ellen Hutson.
I colored tilda with copic markers and added glitter pens to her red shoes and green dots on her dress and scarf. I also added a clear glaze pen to the cherries in her lap. I was originally going to make her dress red and green and then realized that wouldnt work because the cherries wouldnt show up. So then I decided on the white dress with green polka dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment