Thursday, January 20, 2011

4th Card Set!


Here is my 4th card box set. Again I used scraps so I really couldnt tell you where the paper came from but the cardstock is black and pretty in pink. The punch is martha stewart and I framed the monogram with black with a scalloped circle nestie. The ribbon is stampin ups pretty in pink satin ribbon. I love this ribbon, I think it is so pretty and elegant.
Again, if you havent any of the previous card box set notes. This cool box has a magnetic closure on the front. You can get these boxes from http://www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/. She has great stuff. Great ideas too. Also, the monograms are from Talyor too. You get all the letters of the alphabet in square and circles and they have I think think for four different designs aroung the letter. Like this one with the circle and dots. One with two lines. One is black and scalloped. Cant remember what the other is. Then you punch them out. I use one of the stampin ups circle punches. Taylor also has a great selection of u-tube videos on her sight. They are very informative. Thats how I fell for these card boxes. She is great. She also ships very quickly. Even tho she is in like Iowa or Ohio or somethng now, she is still so quick. I ordered on christmas eve day, got a email that it shipped on christmas day and recieved it the monday after christmas. Try to figure that out.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment