Friday, January 28, 2011

Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge!

Here is my card for fussy and fancy friday challenge. The challenge this week is a Valentines card without pink or red and we used a digi image fromDi's Digis. So I choose this cute little kitty couple. I think they are adorable. I used my copic markers to color them and my new heart spellbinders.
Also for this card I used the sketch for this week from sketch saturday.
I like the way this card turned out. I used papers from a DCWV paper pack I have had for a few years that has lasted even tho I use it alot. It is actually from Nanas baby boy pack, I think its called. Which is funny for being for a boy that is a lot of purple in it.
I used a martha stewart punch and added some flowers. My sentiment at the top is from Peddlers Pack.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment