Tuesday, January 11, 2011

InStyle Stamps 1st Card!

This is my 1st card for InStyle Stamps as a new Chicklet.. We had a few images to choose from and this was the one I choose.
You can find all their images at InStyle Stamps. They have some really cool images.
I printed out my image on white cardstock. Then I colored it with copic markers. I used a clear glaze pen on the windows to make them look like glass. Its hard to tell that in the photo. I cut it out with my nestiblilites and layered it with SU Melon Mambo cardstock. I used the sentiment from one of SU's hostess sets called  Afterthoughts and punched it out with the curly label su punch. Then I inked around the edges with Melon Mambo. These papers are the Quite Contary papers from My Minds Eye. I added the ribbon and little rhinestone flowers. It is on a white card base.
I used a sketch challenge from Sketch Saturday. It is their sketch challenge for this week.
This is what the sketch looks like.
So go check out both these blogs and see what everyone else is doing.
Also InStyle Stamps is going to have rubber images too. So if you dont like digital you can purchase the stamps in rubber really soon.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment